Who is the personal data administrator?
The administrator of the data is the Bagramet Spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnościąlimited liability company seated at the address 77-100 Bytów, ul. Przemysłowa 2D, entered into the Entrepreneur Register of the Polish National Court Register (KRS) kept by the District Court Gdańsk-Północ, 8th Commercial Division of the Polish National Court Register, under the KRS number 0000045443, with share capital of PLN 1 720 000.00, NIP (tax identification number): 842-16-02-976, represented by: Tomasz Baranowski - President of the Management Board.
What will your personal data be used for?
Your personal data is processed for the purposes of:
- sale of products and services,
- direct marketing of product and services offered, sending of commercial information within the meaning of the Polish act on provision of services by electronic means, provided that you granted your consent to receiving such information.
What are the grounds on which we will be processing your personal data?
- Under Article 6 Paragraph 1 Letters b) and c) of GDPR*, for the purposes of:
- a. undertaking actions prior to conclusion of a contract at request of the person regarded by the data or implementing the contract a party to which is the person regarded by the data (the data required for concluding a contract is indicated on the contract form)
- b. meeting a legal obligation of the Administrator;
- ⦁ 2. Under the legitimate interest of Bagramet Spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością [i.e. under Article 6 Paragraph 1 Letter f) of GDPR*] for the purposes of:
- marketing of own products of services, including those customised on the basis of the client’s profile
- b. organising and conducting contests and other marketing activities
- c. pursuing or securing claims
- d. conducting analyses of technical quality of services and equipment provided;
- 3. Under separate consent (i.e. under Article 6 Paragraph 1 Letter a) of GDPR*] for the purposes of:
- a. verifying the client’s creditworthiness on the basis of information from economic information bureaus
- b. providing the client with information on suggested changes to the Contract, including to the Terms and Conditions and the Tariff, and on changes in the name (company name), address and registered seat, confirming reception of complaint and providing an answer to it to the e-mail address indicated
- c. direct marketing of own products or services of Bagramet Spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością
- d. direct marketing of products or services of entities collaborating with Bagramet Spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością, whereas the client’s personal data will not be provided to third parties and the information will be provided through Bagramet Spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością
Granting and withdrawing consent
Provision of personal data is voluntary and while it is not a statutory requirement, it may be necessary in order to conclude a contract. It is possible to grant all the consents, some of them or none of them. Withdrawal of a consent can be done at any moment and does not entail any negative consequences. The consent can be withdrawn using any method of one’s choice (e-mail, traditional mail), as long as it comes to the attention of the administrator.
When and to whom can we provide your data?
Personal data can be disclosed to producers of the products offered for the purposes of implementing an order.
Personal data will not be provided to third countries from beyond the European Economic Area.
Personal data will not be used in automatic profiling processes.
Categories of data recipients (entities) processing the personal data on behalf of Bagramet Spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością: commercial partners, debt collection companies, banks, mailing companies, carriers, companies printing or companies handling correspondence received from clients, economic information bureaus, partners providing technical services (e.g. development and maintenance of IT systems and websites)
What can you do with the data you provided us with?
At any moment, you are entitled to demand access to the personal data regarding you from the data administrator and to obtain a copy of such data, as well as to demand rectification or removal of such data or limitation of its processing. You are also entitled to submit an objection to processing of such data.
What kind of personal data are we processing?
The processed categories of your personal data are the data obtained directly from you (or provided on your behalf) or personal data that was collected for publicly accessible sources, including, in particular: first and last name, e-mail address and contact telephone number.
How long will your personal data be stored?
Until you withdraw your consent, or, if the data is processed under a legitimate purpose of the administrator - until you submit an objection.
How to contact the data administrator?
Where can you submit a complaint on personal data processing?
You are entitled to submit a complaint to the supervisory body, i.e. Chairperson of the Polish Personal Data Protection Office.
The web browser of a User can store text files known as cookies.
These files may contain information that is necessary for correct functioning of websites, particularly those that require authorisation. A cookie is an alphanumerical identifier that identifies the web browser used by the User. Thanks to cookies, a website may collect statistics regarding sessions of Users that visit it. The data collect by the website is completely anonymous and do not allow to identify a specific User in any way.
The help menu of most web browsers includes information on how a User can manage their cookies. It also informs how to delete them and how to prevent cookies from being saved on the User’s computer in the future.
GDPR* - Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27th of April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (GDPR).